December 5, 2014 – Rockville, MD – Media Cybernetics announces the release of the Image-Pro® Premier 9.1.4 software patch.
New and Improved Features in Image-Pro Premier 9.1.4 include:
- The ability to capture HDR images has been added. This feature is not available in Image-Pro Premier offline
- A redesigned Capture control panel with simplified settings and various enhancements to capture tools and functionalities. Improvements include:
- the ability to draw one-click ROIs for capture and white balance
- simplified Preview and Capture dialogues and settings
- more readily accessible Saturation and White Balance buttons
- New prompts, warnings, and other visual cues to minimize user errors and accelerate your workflow. These include feedback for non-calibrated images, image magnification and zoom levels, dynamic feedback during measurement drawing, among others.
Request a demonstration or quote for Image-Pro Premier today.
About Image-Pro Premier Software
Based on over 30 years of input from Image-Pro Plus software users, Image-Pro Premier offers intuitive tools that make it easy to capture, process, measure, analyze and share your images and valuable data. The new Image-Pro Premier offers 64-bit support, a user-friendly interface, intuitive macros and app building tools, and improved automatic segmentation and classification tools.
About Media Cybernetics
Founded in 1981, Media Cybernetics develops image informatics solutions to automate research, development, and quality control processes in life science and industry. The company’s products simplify and enhance image-based data collection and analysis to increase the accuracy and productivity of its customers. For more information about Media Cybernetics, visit www.mediacy.com.