ROCKVILLE, MD, December 8, 2017 — Media Cybernetics is announcing the final release for Image-Pro Insight, version 9.3.
In this release, Insight has been updated with the following new features:
- Support for the Windows® 10 Operating system
- 3X faster program launch time compared to previous version
- Chinese and Japanese Language Support
- Dark Mode to optimize system for low light environments
- Tools and Workflow Enhancements
- A significant quantity of reported issues resolved
Please see the product release notes for a comprehensive list of new features and issues being addressed within the 9.3 release.
Although Image-Pro Insight has been a staple of the Media Cybernetics product line for the past six years, we believe it will be better served as part of our growing OEM product line moving forward. While Insight will no longer be offered in the product portfolio through our direct and partner channels, Media Cybernetics will continue supporting Image-Pro Insight for the foreseeable future.
In addition, Media Cybernetics is offering any Image-Pro Insight user that upgrades to Image-Pro Premier by December 31, 2017 a no cost upgrade to the New Image-Pro Platform scheduled to be released in early 2018.
As always Media Cybernetics appreciates your support and business and looks forward to a continued relationship in the future.